Welcome to Studio Mignone. To ensure your satisfaction and proper use of our website www.studiomignone.com, you must carefully read and agree to our terms and conditions stated below. If you do not agree to the following terms you must cease using our website immediately. These are the terms and conditions of agreement for online trading between STUDIO MIGNONE (ABN 13 414 967 112) and you, the user of this website.
These legally binding terms govern the use of our website and may change from time to time without notice so please re-read this agreement before subsequent use. If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com or +61413191433
You use this website at your sole risk.You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site.
You may be required to register your details to use some of the features on our website. We may change registration requirements at any time and without notice. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICING, PLACING AN ORDER AND PAYMENT
STUDIO MIGNONE reserves the right to change prices without notice or withdraw a sale in the even that an error has occurred with the advertised price of any of our items. Studio Mignone items previously advertised at a different price may change and while every best effort is made to avoid pricing errors, if this occurs, it is at the sole discretion of STUDIO MIGNONE if that price is to be honoured. Please check our website regularly for any price changes.
We currently offers two different types of orders;
1. inventory on hand items and
2. Made-to-order, pre-order items with a lead time to produce.
1. Products are uploaded to our store and are available to be added to you cart for immediate purchase. These items will ship within the given approximate shipping times stated on our shipping terms.
2. Products that are pre-order. These items will appear on our website as sold out. They are available to purchase with contact to our studio to place an order. These items have a lead time that constantly varies and requires a full payment for the item and a pre-arranged shipping cost in one transaction before they will be put into production. These items are strictly non-refundable for change of mind. Products for pre-order will have similar photos representing the item displayed on our website. While every effort is made to make the item to the specifications displayed and stated on the website, we cannot guarantee that they will be the same as each item is individually made and this is a quality of handmade items and is what renders your item unique. Refunds or exchanges will not be granted due to these slight deviations in colour, pattern, or slight variations on sizes.
As our pieces are either made-to-order, meaning we do not have inventory on hand, or they are one of-a-kind pieces, we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Secure credit card system is powered by STRIPE through our Squarespace checkout. By placing an order and making payment through STRIPE you agree to their terms and conditions. The collection Payment component of the transaction is performed by STIPE and Studio Mignone has no control over speed of payment/withdrawal of funds from your account. This also applies to any amounts that should be refunded for any reason. Refund transactions are run through stripe to the same card and account from the initial payment and may take several working days to return to your account.
We currently use SENDLE and DHL EXPRESS for our deliver services across both domestic (AUSTRALIA) and INTERNATIONAL destinations. These shipping and delivery carriers may change at any given time without notice.
International shipping or global shipping is defined as the cities and countries defined by us (STUDIO MIGNONE) and may exclude one or more countries, provinces, cities, or rural areas. All of the offered destinations of delivery service are solely at the discretion of STUDIO MIGNONE and will be available at checkout. We do not take any responsibility for any loss or damages that may be incurred by these shipping restrictions including and not limited to time and or financial loss.
Shipping costs are calculated based on weight at the checkout. Some countries incur additional taxes at customs to enter the country destination. This fee must be paid by the recipient in order for the goods to clear customs. This is a responsibly of the customer to be aware of and pay any additional fees in order for the goods to reach their destination address. Please research and be aware if it could be applicable to you. These additional tax fees are processed separately to our business and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser/recipient.
By using our website, you are agreeing to research, understand and accept the individual additional tax requirements of the country to which you are bringing the goods into.
1. In the circumstance where the local taxes cannot be paid, we at Studio Mignone will not be responsible for the product, any shipping, or damages or loss caused by the purchaser/recipient of the goods not being able to pay the fee to release the goods.
2. While the utmost care is undertaken when packaging and securing your goods for delivery, we do not take responsibility for breakages that occur whilst in transit. It is at the sole discretion of STUDIO MIGNONE to determine whether this may be the fault of our packaging and not the courier handling. In keeping costs for delivery low for the customer we do not pay the courier additional cost for insuring the pieces. If you wish to pay for insurance for your piece you will need to request this via email email@example.com and pay for any additional costs incurred for insurance. Please do not purchase the item before you have first made an inquiry about insurance as we are not obliged to refund you in the circumstance that you do not agree to the amount payable for insurance.
You acknowledge that the Products require special maintenance. STUDIO MIGNONE will not be liable for any damage caused by any failure by You to maintain the Product properly.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer or the recipient of the goods to be aware of all general and specific use and care instructions for each item before purchase and use. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of the suitability of the product before purchase. We cannot take responsibility for any loss or injury or damage incurred from misuse of our products.
Please retain care instructions that arrive with your item for future reference.
You accept that each of our pieces are made by hand, except where otherwise noted and thus deviations in colour and the surface character of the piece is simply a feature of your hand made item and not considered a fault.
We take the utmost care to design and create objects that are original, artistic and functional. If you have any issues or questions regarding your Studio Mignone piece, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Each of our pieces are made by hand so there may be deviations in surface character and this is simply a feature of your hand made item not a fault. All of our items are unique in that way. Every best effort is made to show the finish and details of the item being sold.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind on any of our stocked or pre-order items.
Please note that the colours of Product may vary slightly from those displayed by Your computer monitor. Photo editing of product photos are aimed at representing the colour and texture to the closest possible representation to the physical item, however, we cannot guarantee an exact match due to varying light sources and computer monitor display settings.
Any return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover cost of return sipping in the event that a return is to be made unless it is of a faulty nature.
From time to time, our website may be unavailable due to maintenance. This will happen without any prior notice to you. While we try to keep these times to a minimum, Studio Mignone does not take any responsibility for any damages or loss that may occur in relation to our website being out of use for any period of time. During this time, these terms of agreement are still applicable and can be accessed via contacting our office via email: email@example.com or mobile +61 413191433 both of which are accessed at your own time and cost.
All work within this website is the property of Studio Mignone except where otherwise credited.
Photos displayed within our website offer lifestyle scenes which may contain other branded products. These images offer a styling suggestion for use of our product.
This Agreement is not subject to any terms or conditions proposed by You unless those terms or conditions are expressly accepted by STUDIO MIGNONE in writing.
This agreement may be terminated at any time by STUDIO MIGNONE.
STUDIO MIGNONE shall not be liable to You for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this Agreement.
Information provided by you for the use of our website is solely for the purpose of using our website and store and will not be sold or mis-used by us in any way.
Any and all personal information is retained within our website, powered by SQUARE SPACE.
The collection of emails and any personal details for newsletter and email notifications is stored and managed by MAIL CHIMP. By signing up you will be agreeing to their terms and agreement of use.